Due to the July school holiday lockdown and restrictions it has been decided that Kings Club- Agency D3 will be postponed to the 2nd week of next holidays (4-8 October 2021).
It is our pray that all registered families are able to join us during our new time slot, but of course if this does not suit your family, we understand and will happily refund your admin fee and de-register your children.
Please would each family email me to either confirm or withdraw your registration. If you do choose to de-register your children, please email me your banking details.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these crazy and uncertain times. We are looking forward to seeing Agency D3 eventualise in 2021!